T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal has added another feather to its cap. TAPMI has been accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), United Kingdom. AMBA is an international body established in 1967 that works towards developing standards in global post graduate management education.
In 2017, TAPMI was also re-accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The ‘Double Crown’ accreditation by AMBA and AACSB puts TAPMI amongst the few top colleges in India.
TAPMI’s mission since it was established in 1980 has been to ‘excel in post-graduate management education, research, and practice.’ Under the leadership of its new Director Professor Madhu Veeraraghavan, it has been continuously striving towards achieving excellence. The AMBA accreditation is a result of the consistent hard work and perseverance of its leader and the institute as a whole.
Some facts about the two accreditations that TAPMI has received:
1. AMBA Accreditation implies that:
- The post-graduate programmes offered at TAPMI fulfils all the international quality standards set by AMBA in terms of teaching, curriculum, and student interaction
- AMBA is recognized as a gold standard
- Only 2% business schools in 70 countries have received the AMBA accreditation, and TAPMI is among them now
2. AACSB Accreditation implies that:
- TAPMI fulfils all the international quality standards set by AACSB and it automatically certifies all the programmes offered here
- With re-accreditation in 2017, it is continuously improving and maintaining the level of quality set by AACSB
- AACSB is the gold standard for business school accreditation
- TAPMI is among 5% global business schools that have been accredited by AACSB.
Advantages of AMBA Accreditation: For the Student’s
- The students aspire to be part of a business school that is reliable, trustworthy, and provides high-quality standard post graduate programmes. The AMBA accreditation seals the stamp on ‘Brand TAPMI’
- Students get the benefit to connect with graduates and students from other accredited schools and top MBA employers globally
- They get exclusive networking opportunities with the various corporate partners around the world.
Advantages of AMBA Accreditation: For TAPMI
- The AMBA accreditation adds credibility to ‘Brand TAPMI’ in the management education spectrum both in India and at a global level
- It gives TAPMI an opportunity to improve its post-graduate programme standards continuously
- TAPMI also gets an opportunity to be part of the various training, events, and workshops conducted by AMBA along with other benefits.
The ‘Double Crown’ accreditation puts TAPMI in the top league regarding Management Studies and brings it a step closer to the Vision 2022. The four post-graduate programmes offered by TAPMI are:
- PGDM –Healthcare
- PGDM –HR
- PGDM –BKFS
If you want to be a part of this reputed institute please apply here.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous