MBA Aspirants can download their admit card from XAT Official website www.xatonline.in from December 20, 2021 onwards.
XAT office will not be sending admit cards to the candidates.
Students must download their admit cards and represent it at the time of exam at the examination centre.
Instructions for XAT 2022
Applicants should note that registration for XAT 2022 and appearing for XAT 2022 is the preliminary step towards applying to XLRI and XAT Associate Institutes. Applicants to different institutes, besides XLRI, have to apply separately to Institutes of their choice. Applicants for XAT 2022 can choose to pay online using credit card/ debit card/ online banking. Candidates can also make payment through a demand draft made by any bank (in favour of XLRI Jamshedpur). The third alternative for making payment can be “cash”. This can be done from any of the IDBI Bank branches located in India to make payment for XAT 2022.
1) Essential Info: Once you finish filling the Basic Information, an email will be sent to your email id with a temporary XAT ID and password.
2) Please quote your email (provided during the registration) and XAT ID for all future communication.
3) Please guarantee that you give a legitimate/valid email address.
4) Please guarantee that you use your own email address just as your primary email address in the application. (If you use your official email address and on the off chance that you switch occupations, it would be troublesome for us to communicate with you).
5) Please include [email protected] as trusted sources in the anti-Spam software of your email. Otherwise, it is possible that you won't get critical messages or they will get delivered to your Spam/junk folder.
6) Please access your messages routinely and guarantee that your inbox is accessible.
7) Please note that the XAT ID and password gives you an individual login on www.xatonline.in as on frequent visits, you have to check emails from XAT and other related foundations.
8) Please guarantee that you give your correct mobile No. to get SMS alerts.
Stay informed and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous