XAT Exam 2022 Registration Procedure
- Visit xatonline.in choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional XAT ID and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional XAT ID and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional XAT ID number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and Verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
There are three possible modes of payment
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional XAT ID and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Card charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
Offline - Mode 1
- The candidates are required to download the Challan Form and visit nearest IDBI Bank and make the payment.
- The Bank Shall retain Bank’s Copy and return Candidate’s Copy of the challan to the candidate.
Offline - Mode 2
- Please make a DD made from any bank in favour of “XLRI JAMSHEDPUR” payable at JAMSHEDPUR.
- After making Demand Draft applicant need to visit XAT login page and update the DD details (DD Number, Date and Bank Name).
XAT Registration Fee
Without late fee
- Candidates only interested in XAT but not in XLRI need to pay a fee of Rs. 1800/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programme(s) needs to pay an additional fee of Rs.300/- each.
With late fee
- Candidates only interested in XAT but not in XLRI need to pay a fee of Rs. 2000/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programme(s) needs to pay an additional fee of Rs.500/- each.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous