After one long year’s hard work, you are now all set to appear for XAT 2022 Exam will be conducted in January 02, 2022.
You are well aware of the exam pattern, hence just remain confident and stay focussed to crack your exam to the best.
Just to quickly brush you through the changes for XAT 2022
- The exam will consist of two parts: Part I and Part II. Part I will have three sections A, B and C with 26, 23 and 29 questions respectively, i.e. a total of 78 questions.
- The three sections of Part I will be followed by Part II that has 25 questions on General Knowledge followed by an essay.
- The time for completing the three sections and general knowledge will be 210 minutes.
- All questions carry equal marks. One Fourth of a mark may be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Leaving a question unattempted may result in a deduction of 0.05 Mark. However, this deduction will not be applicable for a Maximum of 13 unattempted questions.
Without having any doubts Essay in XAT 2022 is tricky and you must have already practiced with different topics but still, we hereby recommend you to click the following:
|Last Year Essay Topic for XAT - "Listening is a dying art. We hardly listen to understand, we only listen to refute or reply."|
|Must Read Essays for XAT 2022||Be Prepared to write Essay in 20 Minutes|
|Latest XAT Mock with Answers||Mock Questions on QA|
|Mock on QA & DI||Mocks on DI & LR|
MBA Rendezvous wishes you All the Best!!
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous