- Continue with your strengths now forget all other negativity
- Spend the first three minutes scanning through the entire paper, so there are no rude surprises awaiting you.
- Fine- tune your time management and question identification skills that help you attempt the maximum number of questions.
- Discontinue mistakes
- Develop the stamina and temperament to take a 140- minute, computer- based test.
- Maintaining an accuracy level of at least 75 to 80 per cent is very important
I hope you enjoy reading this Article. If you want me and my team to help you with your MBA College Selection and "Get Unbiased Advice", Connect with us on WhatsApp . - Lavleen Kaur Kapoor
Those of you, who are appearing for XAT on 7th January, 2018 should not panic and remain confident. Study all the topics, practicing DI and quantitative problems are of utmost importance. While this builds up your speed and analytical skills, it also gives you much-needed confidence to crack the exam.
After you have attempted mock papers, identify your strong areas only. You should know which section to start with and which areas to attack first in each section. Set your time limits. Do not spend time on a question from an area you are not comfortable with. That time can be utilized to get you points from a section you know better.
Keep in mind when you go into the examination hall that you need not try to predict the paper or close your options by forming a strategy for a particular pattern. A paper like XAT will always give you a shock when you see the instructions and, unfortunately, 30 to 35 per cent of candidates lose out then and there.
Important Exam Alert
You will be getting 20 minutes to write an Essay in about 200 words
MBA Rendezvous wishes you all the best!!
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous