Post MBA exam results, Group Discussion will be crucial for MBA admission so it is advised to read and practice with variety of topics. In following GD Topic you will be getting some points with divergent views which you can pick up and develop.
Today, you will read GD topic:
"Work From Home, A New Phenomenon"
With the testing time in the entire world because of Corona Virus, office goers have coined new word WFH that is work from home. Somewhere it is mandatory and other places it is voluntarily.
The difference Corona virus has created that WFH is no more a fad now but has become a necessity and all of have to live with this new phenomenon.
Sometimes immature minds misuse the opportunity and end up with mess.
- WFH creates opportunity to double the efficacy of work hence, productivity doubles.
- A new focus gets created & one thinks more on work rather on travelling thereby wasting time.
- With WFH you get under pressure to deliver more so to ensure that your work is at par with your expected ROI to the company.
- You get more disciplined for your routine life and learn to balance it with work.
- Companies save the money on infrastructure and running cost of the office.
- Virtual meetings create a new horizon of competitiveness thus you become more professional to deal with the crux situations.
- WFH is the privilege which can be availed by sizable people hence, you feel underprivileged.
- Entire sales force of the company and those who are in essential supplies will have to go to office and field hence, you feel fixed for the situation.
- WFH is misused as facility and companies suffer because it is difficult to supervise the work.
- WFH is a fad and not sustainable because it is human nature to relax in absence of office decorum thus harming both to an employee and company too.
Candidates are advised to develop your own points of discussion for GD from the above inputs.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous