Post MBA exam results, Group Discussion will be crucial for MBA admission so it is advised to read and practice with variety of topics. In following GD Topic you will be getting some points with divergent views which you can pick up and develop.
Today, you will read GD topic:
"Work from home should become a law"
Just a month before work from home was being considered as privilege along with job and not all the employees were given this honour and those who enjoyed this extension of job were given permission with conditions as unwritten rule of the company.
Now post corona invasion in India with compulsory lockdown all companies have made it mandatory to work from home with new dimensions added to this phenomenon.
WFH is not a fad anymore now but let’s be reminded that Advocates and family Doctors have been working from home for the past many years and we must take cue from them on how to manage ourselves professionally and grow too while maintaining work life balance.
Time is ripe that WFH can be made a law so to transform a New India where rivers will flow with blue water; sky will be seen blue and pollution being with lowest level air quality will be better to breathe to lead healthy life.
Online education will be order of the day with student getting more time to study books and getting time to harness skills.
A law to WFH is difficult but not impossible thus can’t be ruled out in future.
- A law on WFH will be a boon to both employees and employer with company saving money on infrastructure and employee will save commuting time thus productivity will be higher.
- HR practices will get boost to change the course of employee’s development differently and innovations might happen.
- WFH law can shape new dimensions of skill development; revival of Gurukul style of education, revolution on adapting digital way of life for all activates being done by humans.
- Law on WFH will be tilted towards companies and employees might suffer in terms of lesser salaries and perks.
- Employees sitting at home might turn out to be robotic in nature thus may have outrageous behaviours leading to health disorders.
- Certain jobs might be out of market leading to unemployment.
- WFH is applicable only in IT and certain other categories and not applicable to ‘n’ number of industries thus not practicable.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous