IBSAT 2022 will be held in December 2022
IBSAT 2022 will be an objective multiple choice type question exam. It is a computer-based exam which is held in a window of 2 days in December 2022.
The Exam Pattern includes below sections
- Verbal Ability
- Data Adequacy & Data interpretation
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reading comprehension.
The duration of the IBSAT Exam 120 minutes, i.e. 2 hours. There is no negative marking in the IBSAT 2022 Exam.
|IBSAT 2022 Application||July 2022 To Dec 2022|
|IBSAT 2022 Test Dates||December 2022|
|IBSAT 2022 Result||1st week of January 2023|
|Selection Briefings||January 2023|
|Selection Process||February/March 2023|
2 Year Management Program
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 2023.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations/viva/assignments) before May 2023. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 2023.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August 2023 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Hyderabad campus is Rs. 7.02 lakhs per annum.
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur campuses is Rs. 2.835 lakhs per annum.
- The fee for the PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses is Rs 4.005 lakhs per annum.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous