IBSAT 2020 will kick off from December 26-27, 2020.
IBSAT 2020 will be an objective multiple choice type question exam. It is a computer-based exam which is held in a window of 2 days from December 26 - 27, 2020.
IBS has 9 Campuses, 8500+ Students, 46000+ Alumni. Apply Now!
The Exam Pattern includes below sections
- Verbal Ability
- Data Adequacy & Data interpretation
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reading comprehension.
The duration of the IBSAT Exam 120 minutes, i.e. 2 hours. There is no negative marking in the IBSAT 2020 Exam.
|IBSAT 2020 Application||July 01, 2020 To Dec 16, 2020|
|IBSAT 2020 Test Dates||Dec 26-27, 2020|
|IBSAT 2020 Result||1st week of January 2020|
|Selection Briefings||January 2021|
|Selection Process||February/March 2021|
2 Year Management Program
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 2020.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations/viva/assignments) before May 2020. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 2020.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August 2020 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Hyderabad campus is Rs. 7.02 lakhs per annum.
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur campuses is Rs. 2.835 lakhs per annum.
- The fee for the PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses is Rs 4.005 lakhs per annum.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous