MAH CET –Details of Online Exam Pattern
Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority (ARA).
The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH- MBA/MMS CET 2019 for admission to First Year of Post Graduate Degree Courses in Management (MBA/MMS) in various institutes in Maharashtra, for Academic Year 2019-20.
The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET , provided they are approved & recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
Details of the On-line Examination Pattern - March 2019
(1) The examination would be conducted on-line i.e. on a computer.
(2) The tests will be provided in English.
(3) All the questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer. The candidate has to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which he/ she feels is appropriate/ correct. The alternative/ option that is clicked on will be treated as the answer to that question. Answer to any question will be considered for final evaluation, only when candidates have submitted the answers by clicking on “Save & Next” or “Mark for Review & Next”.
(4) The clock has been set at the server and the countdown timer at the top right corner of your screen will display the time remaining for you to complete the exam. When the clock runs out the exam ends by default - you are not required to end or submit your exam.
(5) To select a question to answer, you can do one of the following :
- Click on the question number on the question palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ to save answer to current question and to go to the next question in sequence.
- Click on ‘Mark for Review and Next’ to save answer to current question, mark it for review, and to go to the next question in sequence.
(6) To select your answer, click on one of the option buttons.
(7) To change your answer, click another desired option button.
(8) To save your answer, you MUST click on Save & Next.
(9) To deselect a chosen answer, click on the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button.
(10) To mark a question for review click on Mark for Review & Next. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
(11) To change an answer to a question, first select the question and then click on the new answer option followed by a click on the Save & Next button.
(12) Questions that are saved or marked for review after answering will ONLY be considered for evaluation.
(13) Test name(s) will be displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a test can be viewed by clicking on the test name. The test you will view will be highlighted.
(14) After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a test, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the (next) test.
(15) You can move the mouse cursor over the test names to view the status of the questions for that test.
(16) You can shuffle between test and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience.
(17) The candidates are requested to follow the instructions of the “Test Administrator” carefully. If any candidate does not follow the instructions / rules, it would be treated as a case of misconduct/ adoption of unfair means and such a candidate would be liable for debarment from appearing for examinations for a period as decided by CET Cell.
(18) The candidates may ask the Test Administrator about their doubts or questions only before the commencement of the test. No query shall be entertained after the commencement of the examination.
(19) After the expiry of 150 minutes, the candidates will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers. The answers of the candidate would be saved automatically by the computer system even if he/ she has not clicked the “Submit” button.
(20) Please note :
- Candidates will not be allowed to “finally submit” unless they have exhausted the actual test time.
- Under no circumstances should a candidate click on any of the ‘keyboard keys’ once the exam starts as this will lock the exam.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous