A Post-Graduate degree in the Masters of Business Administration, is devised to hone the skills required for a profession, in the business or the management world. The worth of a fine MBA is not restricted to the business world, in fact it holds a high regard in both the private as well as the public-sector industries.
Most management programs have a pivot curriculum in subjects like economics, marketing, accounting, operations, along with other elective courses that assist the students to go after their personal or career related interests. In recent times, several quality Business Schools have emerged in the sub-continent to impart management education to the budding leaders.
Amongst the various kinds of MBAs rolling across the institutes, one prominent 2-years program that persists is, MBA in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM).
Identify with MBA in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM)
The words human, resource, and management, respectively, refer to the workforce of an organization, availability, and their proper utilization. Henceforth, Human Resource Management, defines as a process of appointing and ripening the employees as per the requirements of the organization. Human Resource Management also includes maintaining the regulation of the workforce, assessing their performances, providing them with perks and compensations, maintaining a healthy relationship with the workforce, by taking care of their health, felicity and safety.
MBA in HRM was commenced as an established discipline and profession in 1913, England, for the labor management. And today, it is a much-singled out specialization in management courses.
- It is one of the most taxing and intensively challenging courses in management studies.
- It is meant for those wanting to establish a career in imperative human resources.
- The course enables the students to share and resonate their experiences in a multi-cultured team of learning.
- It teaches the students the core business skills like leadership, communication, decision making and team work.
- Besides these, the course also prepares the students about the social, cultural and economic facets that affect an employee’s relation with the organization.
- Hence, people possessing attributes like sterling communication skills, a fine supervision quality, along with having a noteworthy planning facet to themselves, should definitely consider an MBA in HRM.
- Graduate with a minimum aggregate of 50%
- A valid CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT score
- Cleared the Group Discussion and the Personal Interview stages
- Qualified a cumulative score of all three qualifying processes
Subjects under MBA in Human Resource
MBA in HRM is designed to deliver a holistic understanding of the exercising of Human Resource Management. Besides eminent skills like human resource planning, talent retention and manpower resourcing, the subjects in the course include:
- Principles of Management and Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Personnel Management Concepts
- Methodology of Training and Development
- Human Resource Development and Planning
- Compensation Management
- Industrial Relations Management
- Corporate Communication
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Development and Change
Career Choices after MBA in Human Resource
Few of the job profiles that the students coming out with a degree in HRM are likely to get hands on are:
- Staffing Director
- Compensation Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
- Placement Manager
- Technical Recruiter
- Director of HR Training and Development
- Payroll Director
- HR Entrepreneur
- International Human Resources Professional
Scope for MBA in Human Resource
Human Resource management is a subject which is a prerequisite in every organization of all industries. The scope for MBA in HRM will flourish as long as the organizations will employ human workforces, that is, the scope is never ending. Without having a section of people who will screen potential candidates, recruit and train new employees, motivate the workforce and frame the company’s HR policy, an organization cannot function. Rest assured, the work experience, a superior academic background and prime management skills of a candidate will fetch him a decently favorable payroll.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous