Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune for admission to various post graduate programs for the academic year 2018-20.
This test is held under the guidance of SIEC Deemed University. All institutes under Symbiosis International University have made the SNAP exam mandatory for taking admission in the post graduate programs.
Bonus : Download Tips for Cracking SNAP Exam
SNAP 2018 : Admission Process
SNAP 2013 is the initial step in the admission process. After that, the selected students will be required to submit applications in individual colleges and clear their respective rounds of selection that are generally Group Discussions (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
SNAP 2018 : Important Dates
• Registration deadline : August, 2018
• Payment deadline : November, 2018
• SNAP 2018 Exam : Mid December 2018
• Declaration of Result : End of December, 2018
Exam Time: 02.00 p.m.– 04.00 p.m.
SNAP 2018 : Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should apply for the SNAP 2018. The criteria is as follows:
• The candidates should have completed their graduation in any discipline from statutory university with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) for all the Master of Business Administration Program.
• The candidate should have completed 21 years of age and needs to be a citizen of India.
SNAP 2018 : Registration Process
To register, one has to visit the official website of SNAP 2018, www.snaptest.org
The registration fee for SNAP 2018 test is Rs 1750/-. However, candidates will have to apply for their desired institutes separately.
Admit Card will be available from December 2018
SNAP 2018 : Courses Offered
There are different courses offered by different Symbiosis Institutes across India and following courses are common to all:
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• M. Sc. (CA): Master of Science (Computer Applications)
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Communication Management
• Master of Mass Communication (MMC)
• Masters of Business Administration – International Business [MBA-(IB)]
SNAP consists of 4 sections as mentioned below:
• General English: 40 Questions of Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning and Ability of 40marks
• General Awareness: 40 Questions of General Knowledge and Current Affairs of 40marks
• 40 Questions of Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency of 40 marks
• 30 Questions of Analytical and Logical Reasoning of 60 marks
In Total 150 questions of 180 marks
SNAP Exam Related Articles
|SNAP Admit Card 2018||SNAP Exam Details 2018|
|SNAP Result 2018||SNAP Exam Pattern 2018|
|SNAP Selection Procedure 2018||SNAP Participating Institutes 2018|
|SNAP Application Form 2018||SNAP Eligibility Criteria 2018|
Stay ahead and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous