SNAP Application Form: The SNAP 2019 exam helps you get into the top management colleges under the Symbiosis Technical University. Students can start SNAP registration from August 2019. Here is a complete know how about how to apply for SNAP exam 2019 and other important details.
SNAP Application Form 2019: Important Dates
SNAP Application Form 2019: Registration Details
Follow the steps for SNAP registration 2019:-
1. Login to the official website snaptest.org between the SNAP online registration window
2. Fill in the application form with all details carefully
3. Personal details can be changed up till registration closes
4. After the SNAP online payment test is done, the test city cannot be changed, even if the online registration is open
5. Upload your latest scanned colour photograph (not older than 3 months) at the time of SNAP online registration.
SNAP Application Form 2019: Payment Details
Candidates can pay for the SNAP 2019 form using any one of the methods (online or offline):-
Billdesk, Axis Bank, Indian Bank Gateway
i. You can pay the SNAP test fee of INR 1750 (+ any applicable payment gateway charges, GST and any other taxes)
ii. You can pay via net banking
iii. You can also pay via cash by printing the Axis Bank or Indian Bank challan from their respective website.
i. You can pay SNAP test fee of INR 2065 (includes INR 315 as GST @18%)
ii. The DD can be made from any Nationalised bank in the favour of Symbiosis Test Secretariat payable at Pune
iii. Take a print of the payment advice form and fill in the DD details and send it along with the DD to the following address
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRATARIAT
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-39116226/ 27
SNAP Application Form 2019: Important Instructions
Please note the following:-
1. Candidates can only fill the SNAP 2019 online form on the official website
2. The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will not be responsible for non-delivery on any delay on the part of courier / postal services. Please apply for registration of SNAP exam well in advance
3. For any grievances or disputes between the candidate and the Symbiosis Test Secretariat, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. SNAP 2019 score will only be valid for the academic year 2020-22
5. The SNAP registration fee is non-refundable
6. Please keep extra printouts of the SNAP online form you fill.
Keep track of this space for more information on SNAP Test 2019.
SNAP Exam Related Articles
|SNAP Admit Card 2019||SNAP Exam Details 2019|
|SNAP Result 2019||SNAP Exam Pattern 2019|
|SNAP Selection Procedure 2019||SNAP Participating Institutes 2019|
|SNAP Application Form 2019||SNAP Eligibility Criteria 2019|
Stay informed, Stay ahead and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous