Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune for admission to various post graduate programs for the academic year 2018-20. SNAP Exam is on December 2018.
- Exam Time: 02.00 p.m. - 04.00 p.m.
Following are the Tips to crack Analytical and Logical Reasoning section in SNAP:
- You should read both the factual passage and the sentence completion instruction carefully. Both must be considered in making your choice.
- You must not assume or use any information that the question fails to give you.
- You should consider only the information given in each reading passage when choosing among the alternative responses.
- You should read all the response choices carefully before choosing one.
The importance of Analytical & Logical Reasoning lies in the fact that it asks you to think about an issue in depth and decide the best course of action.Critical thinking abilities are essential to solve questions, which test a candidate’s ability to think rationally, in an MBA entrance exam. The following points will help you enhance your critical reasoning abilities.
Critical reasoning is essentially a test of your mind to think rationally, to comprehend and analyse the given statement and reach a conclusion based on your understanding. It is critical that you learn how to tackle such questions if you want to do well in the SNAP 2017.
SNAP Exam Related Articles
|SNAP Admit Card 2018||SNAP Exam Details 2018|
|SNAP Result 2018||SNAP Exam Pattern 2018|
|SNAP Selection Procedure 2018||SNAP Participating Institutes 2018|
|SNAP Application Form 2018||SNAP Eligibility Criteria 2018|
Stay ahead and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous