Publsihed: Wednesday, 4 May, 2016 04:44 PM
PGPM / MBA Admissions at IBS Business School
MBA aspirants can apply for PGPM / MBA at IBS Business Schools all over India
Programmes offered :
- MBA - Offered by IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur
- PGPM - Offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Kolkata, and IBS Pune
Duration : 2 Year
• Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
• All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
• Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2016.
• Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2016.
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur and The Icfaian Foundation accept IBSAT 2015 / CAT 2015/ GMAT (2013 onwards)/ NMAT 2015 by GMACTM/ MAT 2015-16/ XAT 2016/ CMAT 2016/ State Level Test Scores 2016
Candidates who have qualified are called for the selection process to be conducted at 8 Campuses will be for getting admissions only into 6 IBS campuses i.e IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, and IBS Pune in May 7-8, 2016. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
For more details, you may please visit : www.ibsindia.org
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous