LBSIM, Delhi is organizing HR Conference 2013 on "HR Beyond Boundaries: Challenges and Opportunities" on Saturday , September 28, 2013 at the institute’s Dwarka campus.
Conference will provide a forum to interact with eminent professionals and experts from industry academia and the government. There will be discussion-cum-sharing of views on emerging worldwide trends and practical experience in human resource practices with focus on HR challenges and prospects in 2013.
Objectives of the Conference
- To provide a forum where experts can provide an insight and share their experiences on the themes of the conference.
- To provide a platform for networking of HR professionals and experts.
- To bridge the gap between academia and industry through knowledge sharing in the arena of HR best practices.
Issues to be discussed
- Talent Management
- Competency Based Management
- HR as Strategic Business Partner
- Role of HR in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Performance Management
- Creating a Leadership Pipeline
- Fostering Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Global Workforce - Dynamics and Trends
- Work-Life Balance
- Ethics in Life and Work
|Inaugural Address||Presidential Address|
|Dr. A. K. Balyan||Shri Anil Shastri|
|MD & CEO||Former Union Minister|
|Petronet LNG Ltd.||& Chairman LBSIM, Delhi|
|Mr. Satyendra Gaur||Mr. Anshul Khurana|
|GM - HR||Sr. Talent Partner|
|Adani Wilmar, Ahemdabad||Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd, Noida|
|Mr. Rohil Khanna||Mr. Nirmal Singh Raghav|
|Associate Director||Vice President|
|Ernst & Young, Gurgaon||Idea Cellular Ltd., Noida|
|Mr. Vikas Rai Bhatnagar||Mr. Behram Sherdiwala|
|Group Chief People and Wellness Officer||President - Human Resources|
|Shree Cement Limited, Rajasthan||ACC Limited, Mumbai|
|Mr. K. Sridhar||Ms. Vijaya Sampath|
|Founder and Director||HR Business Advisor|
|Kelsa Solutions, Chennai||BM R Advisors, Gurgaon|
|Mr. Ramesh Kumar||Mr. Nitin Khindria|
|EVP - HR and Training||AGM - HR & Head Training|
|IFFCO TOKIO, Gurgaon||International Tractors Ltd., Delhi|
Who Should Attend ?
The conference would be of great value to researchers, academicians and middle and senior level executives in industries who aspire to acquire deeper insight into various aspects of HRM.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous