The IIFT 2022 exam is a national level exam, expected to be held on 5th December 2021. Here is your one stop shop regarding all important instructions and details you need to keep in mind on the day of the exam.The IIFT 2022 exam is a national level exam, which will be conducted on 5th December 2021. Here is your one stop shop regarding all important instructions and details you need to keep in mind on the day of the exam.
- Exam Time: 10 AM – 12 Noon
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Exam Reporting Time: Not After 9 AM
- Exam Mode: Paper Based Test
- Sectional Cutoff: Yes
- Individual Sectional Time: No
- Candidates must carry their IIFT 2022 Admit Card with them on the day of the exam. In case admit card is not received by post, you can download the hall ticket from the IIFT website and print it on a white A4 size sheet.
- Candidates must carry an original ID/Photo proof for the examiners in order to authenticate. The valid proofs can be:
- Aadhar Card
- College ID Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Candidates are allowed to keep the following items:
- HB Pencils
- Candidates CANNOT carry the following items:
- Mobile Phone
- Study Material
- Read the instructions on the question booklet and answer sheet before you start writing the paper.
- Carefully write down your IIFT roll number on the question paper and answer sheet (OMR).
- Carefully write the Set Name – A, B, C or D – on your answer sheet.
- Use only an HB pencil to mark your answers (by darkening the appropriate cell) in the OMR sheet.
- Carefully erase and remark in case you wish to change your answer.
- In case you darken more than one cell, your answer for that question will considered as wrong and there is negative marking for incorrect answers.
- You can do rough work only in the questions paper using pen or pencil.
Exam Pattern Instructions
- There are a total of 100 questions.
- There are 4 main sections with 2 sub parts for 2 sections.
- There will be 4 sets of the IIFT exam paper.
- The number of questions under each section:
- QA – 20 (+1)
- LR – 22 (+0.75)
- DI – 20 (+1)
- RC – 20 (+1)
- VA – 20 (+0.75)
- GK – 25 (+0.5)
- The negative marking is 1/3 of the total mark for the particular section.
- Time yourself when you write, since there is sectional cutoff and you must attempt all sections in order to qualify.
- DI, QA and RC are the most important sections and carry the highest mark.
- Start with the sections you are confident about.
- Be careful when you mark answers in the sheet. Best is to solve a section and fill all its answers in the OMR sheet in order to avoid confusion.
- Keep extra sharpened pencils, erasers and sharpeners.
Stay Informed, Stay ahead and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous