MAT Application Form: Management Aptitude Test or MAT 2023 is a standardised exam conducted by All India Management Institute (AIMA) since 1988. It was approved by the Ministry of HRD as a national level exam in 2003. MAT 2023 is a unique exam conducted 4 times a year and is your ticket to an MBA degree course in almost 600 B-schools across India. Let us take you through the process of registration of MAT exam 2023.
MAT Application Form 2023: Important Dates
MAT 2023 Exam Dates: May
Check the table below for MAT 2023 May schedule of PBT and CBT mode exams.
PBT – Paper Based Test; CBT – Computer Based Test
MAT 2023 Events
MAT 2023 Dates
Last date of MAT registration
PBT: 16 MAY 2023 (Tuesday)
CBT-1: 09 MAY 2023 (Tuesday)
CBT-2: 30 MAY 2023 (Tuesday)
MAT admit card download
PBT: 18 MAY 2023(1600 Hrs)
CBT-1: 11 MAY 2023(1400 Hrs)
CBT-2: 01 JUNE 2023 (1600 Hrs)
MAT 2023 May exams
PBT: 21 MAY 2023 (Sunday)
CBT-1: 14 MAY 2023 (Sunday)
CBT-2: 04 JUNE 2023 (Sunday)
MAT 2023 Application Form: Mode of Application
Candidates can apply for MAT exam only via online mode although exam can be given both online (computer) and offline (paper). Click here for the registration - https://www.aima.in/testing-services/mat/mat.html
Steps to follow for MAT 2023 Online Form are:
MAT Application Form 2023: Points to Remember
Before you start filling the form, make sure you have the following information and documents in place-
- Valid email-id and phone number for registration
- Scanned photograph and signature for MAT application form
- Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking Account or Demand Draft for fee payment
- Candidates must upload a colored scanned copy of their passport size photograph.
- The size of the image cannot be more than 50 KB and the image type can only be.JPG.
- Candidate must upload a colored scanned copy of their signature done on a white background.
- The size of the scanned signature cannot be more than 50 KB and image type can only be.JPG.
The fee is same across all categories. There is no caste reservation. There is a provision for candidates to appear for both PBT and CBT together by paying extra fee.
|INR 1550||PBT or CBT||
Online: Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
Offline: Demand Draft
(Additional INR 1100)
|Combined PBT and CBT|
For any queries and concerns regarding the MAT application form 2023 contact the MAT authorities
Please keep a copy of your application form filled online for MAT 2023 for future reference.
MAT Exam Related Articles
|MAT Exam 2023||MAT Syllabus 2023|
|MAT Cutoff 2023||MAT Selection Procedure 2023|
|MAT Admit Card 2023|
Stay ahead and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous