MAT Application Form: Management Aptitude Test or MAT 2019 is a standardised exam conducted by All India Management Institute (AIMA) since 1988. It was approved by the Ministry of HRD as a national level exam in 2003. MAT 2019 is a unique exam conducted 4 times a year and is your ticket to an MBA degree course in almost 600 B-schools across India. Let us take you through the process of registration of MAT exam 2019.
MAT Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|Exam Date||Exam Type||Registration||Result|
|17th Feb’19||PBT||Dec 16, 2018|
PBT – Paper Based Test; CBT – Computer Based Test
MAT 2019 Application Form: Mode of Application
Candidates can apply for MAT exam only via online mode although exam can be given both online (computer) and offline (paper).
Steps to follow for MAT 2019 Online Form are:
MAT Application Form 2019: Points to Remember
Before you start filling the form, make sure you have the following information and documents in place-
- Valid email-id and phone number for registration
- Scanned photograph and signature for MAT application form
- Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking Account or Demand Draft for fee payment
- Candidates must upload a coloured scanned copy of their passport size photograph.
- The size of the image cannot be more than 50 KB and the image type can only be .JPG.
- Candidate must upload a coloured scanned copy of their signature done on a white background.
- The size of the scanned signature cannot be more than 50 KB and image type can only be .JPG.
The fee is same across all categories. There is no caste reservation. There is a provision for candidates to appear for both PBT and CBT together by paying extra fee.
|INR 1550||PBT or CBT||
Online: Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
Offline: Demand Draft
(Additional INR 1100)
|Combined PBT and CBT|
For any queries and concerns regarding the MAT application form 2019 contact the MAT authorities
Please keep a copy of your application form filled online for MAT 2019 for future reference.
MAT Exam Related Articles
|MAT Exam 2019||MAT Syllabus 2019|
|MAT Cutoff 2019||MAT Selection Procedure 2019|
|MAT Admit Card 2019|
Stay ahead and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous