- An introduction
- A three point(paragraph) body
- A conclusion
- Argumentative Essay- Argumentative essays are written to present an opinion which either favors or disagrees with a given topic. The writer of the Argumentative essay must prove his/her viewpoint by supporting it with convincing facts and evidences from the reliable sources.
- Autobiographical Essay- An autobiographical essay is a short description of the writer's own life. It highlights the main aspects of your personal, educational, social and professional life.
- Biographical Essay- Writing someone else's 'Autobiography', but called biography as it is not written by the concerned person himself/herself rather they their story written by other.
- Descriptive Essay- A descriptive essay gives the detailed description about a topic like person, place, or any incident.
- Narrative Essay- A narrative essay is used to narrate a course of events. We can share our experiences by means of the essay.
- Persuasive Essay- Persuasive essay is used by the writer to convince the readers to believe in his opinion.
- Pictorial Essay- A Pictorial essay is a collection of photographs that tell a story. The writers could add captions or text along with the photographs for a better description.
XAT Exam Related Articles
|XAT Eligibility Criteria 2019||XAT Admit Card 2019|
|XAT Result 2019||XAT Exam Centers 2019|
|XAT Syllabus 2019||Tips on Preparation Strategy|
|Latest Essay Topic||XAT Essay|
Stay ahead and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous