General Instructions for MAH CET 2023 Exam
MBA/MMS CET is online exam conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) for the admission in the MBA colleges in Maharashtra. MAH CET 2023 will be conducted on April 2023 for MBA & MMS courses.
There are more than 200 institutes those come under different universities in Maharashtra in which admission is through MAHCET. It is administered by the Competent Authority on its own or in collaboration with professional Agencies which holds a record of its competence and experience of personnel selection through competitive examinations.
(1) Students need to note the date, time and venue address of the examination given in the Hall Ticket.
(2) Students can visit the venue one day before the Online Examination if you wish to confirm the location so that you are able to report on time on the day of the examination. If you reach late, you will not be allowed for the exam.
(3) Please carry the Hall Ticket with you at the exam venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
(4) You should strictly follow the instructions of the Test Administrator and representative at the examination venue. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and will be asked to leave the examination venue.
(5) Please note, Use of calculators, books, note books or written notes, cell phones, or any other electronic device will not be allowed during the examination.
(6) Carry the Hall ticket with your photograph affixed, valid Photo identity proof in original. Valid photo identity proof may be PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead /Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised College/University/Aadhar Card with a photograph/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity card with photograph.
Read More : MAH CET 2023 Exam Accepting Institutes
(7) Students responses will be analysed with other students to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, your candidature may be cancelled. Any student who is found copying or receiving or giving assistance or engaging in any behaviour unbecoming of a candidate will not be considered for assessment.
(8) You should bring with you a ball-point pen. A sheet of paper will be provided which can be used for rough work or taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers. After the test is over you must hand over this sheet of paper to the Test Administrator before leaving the venue.
(9) The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of students, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Students will not have any claim for a re-test. Students not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
(10) If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different tests used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
(11) Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorised possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
(12) Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection, process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any admission process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
Read More : MAH CET - Verbal Ability Questions
(13) You can appear only once in the online examination. Multiple appearance in online examination will result in cancellation of candidature. In case more than one Hall Ticket has been generated, candidates are advised to appear only once on the date and at the time mentioned on the respective Hall Ticket. All other Hall Tickets are to be surrendered.
|Related MAH CET Topics|
|MAH CET Result 2023||MAH CET - Details of Online Exam Pattern|
|MAH CET 2023 - Syllabus and Marking Scheme||MAH CET 2023 Complete Details|
|Expert Analysis Of Last Year Exam||Expert Q&A on DI|
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous