If you’re looking for MBA admission in Bangalore, you should know that almost all the good MBA institutes in the city are open for admission as of now. While some of the top business schools like IIM Bangalore might have closed their admission process, there are several other MBA colleges in Bangalore where you can still get admission. What more, the fee charged by these colleges is also less compared to the others.
Regardless of which MBA institute you apply to, all the good MBA colleges in Bangalore accept scores obtained in major national level entrance exams like ATMA, CAT, MAT, XAT and CMAT. On the other hand, majority of the VTU University or Bangalore University affiliated colleges offering PGDM degree in Management accept PGCET and KMAT scores too. You must look up the MBA application deadlines of different MBA institutes and make sure that you do get MBA admission in Bangalore, and that too in time.
Key points to keep in mind for MBA admission in Bangalore
Below provided are some important points you must keep in mind to ensure that you get admission into an MBA college of your choice in Bangalore:
- If you get MBA admission in Bangalore, but not in one of the top rung institutes, please note there are several other MBA colleges that grant admission based on their own admission tests. You must learn about them as well.
- Personal interviews and group discussions are very critical to obtain MBA admission in a good Bangalore college. Both of these carry heavy weightages and you must prepare thoroughly for them, well in advance.
- You must always keep in mind that the scores obtained in national level entrance exams is only minimum eligibility to get MBA admission in Bangalore. You can improve the choice of institutes offered to you by taking MAT 2019 (held in Feb/May), PGCET 2019, ATMA and/or KMAT 2019 exams
- In the event that you get admission into a better MBA institute after accepting admission into another one, you can always claim a full fee refund from the latter as per the fee refund rules of AICTE.
- Make sure that you personally visit the college campus before accepting any MBA admission in Bangalore. It’s also important to enquire about the career prospects, learning experience, pedagogy, placements etc. from the current students.
- Before finalising MBA admission in Bangalore, you must enquire about the scholarships, fee rebates and financial assistance offered by different institutes too. Opting for a college that offers such facilities can greatly reduce your parents’ financial burden.
- Anyone who is serious about MBA admission in Bangalore should ensure that he/she doesn’t wait till the last date to apply for the course. The application should be submitted well before the deadline.
- Another very important aspect you must consider before confirming your admission is the placement record of the MBA College you are considering. There will be no point investing so much money into an MBA degree if the average salary offered by the companies recruiting from the Institute is not up to the mark.
MBA Admission in Bangalore – Some of the Best Colleges
Some of the best colleges to get MBA admission in Bangalore are:
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bangalore
- TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI)
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), School of Business Management
- Institute of Management, Christ University
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME)
- SDM Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD)
- Institute for Technology Management (ITM)
- IFIM Business School
- St Joseph’s Institute of Management (SJIM)
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Management (MSRIM)
- Indus Business Academy (IBA)
- AIMS School of Business
- Amity Global Business School, Bangalore
- ISBR Business School, Bangalore
- International School of Business and Media (ISB&M) and more
Popularly known as the Silicon Valley of India, Bangalore serves as the perfect destination to learn business management. Not just that, there are several other important reasons you must seriously consider getting MBA admission in Bangalore. It offers plenty of opportunities in terms of the IT companies, PSUs and E-commerce businesses that operate from the city. The level of MBA placements is also comparatively higher.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous