Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies offers Two Year Full-Time MBA programmes at Mumbai campus and PGDM at Bengaluru & Hyderabad Campuses for the following courses:
• MBA Core
• MBA-Entrepreneurship & Family Business
• MBA-Pharmaceutical Management
• Admissions to all these programs are through NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT2019) followed by Group Discussions/ Personal Interview.
• NMAT 2019 will be conducted from October 2019 to December 2019 with long test window which provides candidates with a convenience to choose a test date, based on their comfort level.
• You are also allowed choice of two retakes to the students should any of them wish. In such cases, the best of three scores will be considered by NMIMS for admission.
• NMIMS will also be admitting foreign students and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO). This is to reach out to the Indian Diaspora and the world, NMIMS has decided to admit sons/daughters and wards of Persons of Indian Origin. All these students will be admitted on the basis of GMAT score.
NMAT 2019 Registration will close in October 2019.
NMAT 2019 is being conducted from October 2019 to December 2019 at 58 centers across the country.
The exemplary success of NMIMS in its journey is based on its solid pillars of innovation, research, industry interface.
NMIMS Business School has been awarded CRISIL and ICRA Ratings at highest level and also accredited at highest level by NBA. It is consistently ranked in Top-7 B-Schools in India overall & in Top-4 B-Schools for intellectual capability. The median salaries & number of offers at NMIMS are steadily growing every year and there is a 100% placement track record.
Among the online tests in India conducted in CBT mode, NMAT has become one of the largest with an error free track record.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous