The Common Management Admission Test or CMAT 2022 exam will be conducted on a national level by the National Testing Agency on 9th April 2022. The candidates who will complete CMAT 2022 registration and their payment will go ahead with CMAT 2022 admit card download process on the official NTA CMAT 2022 website.
NTA CMAT 2022 Admit Card is a mandatory requirement to take the CMAT 2022 Exam.
CMAT Admit Card 2022: Important Dates
CMAT 2022 Online registration Starts
16th Feb 2022
17th March 2022
Last date for payment of fees
18th March 2022
Admit card download begins
Will be announced later
CMAT 2022 exam
9th April 2022
CMAT 2022 result declaration
To be announced
CMAT Admit Card 2022: Steps to Download
The e-Admit Card of CMAT 2022 exam will release on the official website. Those who can pay the NTA CMAT 2022 registration fee can download their CMAT 2022 e-admit card. Here is how you can do it:
- Click Here - https://bit.ly/2t3l0xV
- Click on the tab “Download Admit Card.”
- Enter your Application No, Password, Security Pin
- Click on Sign In
5. View, download and print your admit card.
Please Note: NTA CMAT authorities will not be sending the hard copy of the CMAT 2022 admit card. Candidates are advised to download and print a copy or two of the same.
CMAT Result 2022: e-Admit Card Details
The CMAT 2022 hall ticket consists of the following details:
- Candidate’s Name & Photograph
- CMAT Roll Number
- Pin Number
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s DOB
- Physical Disability
- Exam Name, Date & Time
- Candidate’s Reporting Time
- Exam Centre Name & Address
- Exam Centre City & State
CMAT Admit Card 2022: Key Points
- The CMAT admit card 2022 is available only after the CMAT 2022 registration is complete
- The CMAT 2022 admit card is ONLY available ONLINE
- Candidates can download CMAT Hall Ticket 2022 until the date of CMAT exam 2022.
- The candidates must bring the printout of CMAT 2022 to admit card downloaded from the website on the day of the exam along with ID proof.
- The candidates must verify all details on the CMAT 2022 hall ticket
- In case there are any concerns (or discrepancies) regarding the details on the admit card or issue while downloading the hall ticket for CMAT 2022, candidates can contact the helpdesk.
CMAT Admit Card 2022: Documents Required
On the day of the examination, along with the CMAT 2022 admit card, the candidates must bring ONE original photo identity proof to the CMAT test center. Following are the list of documents that are accepted as valid ID proof:
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph)
- E- Aadhaar
- Ration Card
Please Note: Pwd candidates must carry their PwD certificate issued by a competent authority