NMAT Application Form 2020: The National Management Aptitude Test or NMAT, owned by GMAC (the organisation that owns the GMAT exam) and conducted every year by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), is an entrance examination for admission to the leading management programmes in India. The NMAT by GMAC provides business schools the chance to induct the brightest minds through the test, which measures skills that are needed to succeed in the programmes. The NMAT by GMAC is considered to be a reliable and valid indicator of success in graduate business school. The NMAT 2020 admission process including the NMAT Application Form 2020, Registration for the NMAT exam and other details are announced through a notification in June 2020.
NMAT 2020 Online or Offline?
The NMAT 2020 will be entirely online. This includes the registration process, submission of the application form and payment. The exam, too, will be an online exam. So candidates have their email ids and passwords with them at the time of setting up their account.
NMAT 2020 Eligibility
To give the NMAT 2020, the candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks. The applicants who are appearing for their final year graduation exam are eligible to apply for the exam and once their results are out, they can submit their documents.
NMAT Application Form 2020
The registration of NMAT 2020 is the first step to apply for the exam. The process includes the following steps :
- Create an account on www.nmat.org.in and register yourself. You need to enter your name, country, mobile number, email id and password and you will be sent a verification mail to your email id.
- After you click on ‘submit’, you shall be asked to complete the application form for NMAT 2020.
- Choose the schools to send your scores under the "Schools Preference" section. Up to 5 programmes are included in your registration fee. The candidates will have to pay more than Rs 200 per subject as additional fee if they wish to apply for more than five programmes.
- You must upload a photograph that bears likeness to you and the photograph on your Photo ID. This photograph will be included on the admit card that you must bring.
- You must review the NMAT application form 2020 before submitting it. After submitting the form, you cannot make any changes in the form apart from ‘School Preference’ section and ‘Communication Preference’ section.
- Pay the test fee.
- After your payment has been received, you will get your exam schedule option suing which you can schedule your exam according to your convenience.
- You will be able to download your admit card from your dashboard once the payment is realized.
NMAT Exam Fees 2020
Candidates are required to register for the NMAT by GMAC exam during the registration window. Early Registration fee is INR 2000 + applicable taxes, The late registration fee is INR 2000 + applicable taxes. Candidates can also retake their exam with the fee of INR 2000 + applicable taxes and Re schedule exam with a fee of INR 1100 + applicable taxes.
|Test Registration (Early)||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||INR 2500 + applicable taxes|
|Retake||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||INR 1100 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||INR 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
NMAT 2020 Slot Booking
For the NMAT 2020, the candidates will get to choose the date, time slot and location for their preference subject to availability on first cum first serve basis. The earlier you will register and book your test slot, the sooner you will be able to schedule your NMAT 2020 exam.
NMAT 2020 Schedule
|Registration||1st August 2020 to 5th October 2020|
|Late Registration||6th October 2020 to 16th October 2020|
|Exam Date & Timings||6th October 2020 to 19th December 2020|
|Result||3rd week of January 2021|
The candidates must go through the registration and application process for the NMAT 2020 exam carefully. The exam gives candidates access to management education in leading institutes of the country and provides the leading business schools with bright talent.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous