Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination conducted by NTA since 2019. CMAT 2022 Exam dates will be out in October 2022 and NTA will conduct CMAT 2022 in January for admission to the colleges that offer MBA and for those which run postgraduate diploma in management programs.
CMAT Important Dates
|CMAT 2022 Important Dates|
|Registration Start date||1st week November 2021|
|Registration End date||Last week November 2021|
|Admit Card download date||December 2021|
|CMAT Exam Date||Last Week of January 2022|
|CMAT Result declaration||February 2022|
CMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply for CMAT online exam.
CMAT 2022 Test Fee
- General/OBC: Rs.1400 + Bank charges as applicable
- SC/ST/PD: Rs.700 + Bank charges as applicable
CMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The computer-based CMAT 2022 will have the following four sections with multiple choice questions. (MCQ)
|S. No.||Type of Questions||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
CMAT 2022 Registration
For new User Register here
For existing User Register here