Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year. CMAT 2020 Exam dates are out and AICTE will conduct CMAT 2020 on 24th January for admission to the colleges that offer MBA and for those which run postgraduate diploma in management programs.
CMAT 2020 Important Dates
|CMAT 2020 Important Dates|
|Registration Start date||1st November 2019|
|Registration End date||30th November 2019|
|Admit Card download date||24th December 2019|
|CMAT Exam Date||24th January 2020|
|CMAT Result declaration||3rd February 2020|
CMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply for CMAT online exam.
CMAT 2020 Test Fee
- General/OBC: Rs.1400 + Bank charges as applicable
- SC/ST/PD: Rs.700 + Bank charges as applicable
CMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The computer-based CMAT 2020 will have the following four sections with multiple choice questions. (MCQ)
|S. No.||Type of Questions||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
CMAT 2020 Registration
For new User Register here
For existing User Register here