Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year. CMAT 2019 Exam dates are out and AICTE will conduct CMAT 2019 in January for admission to the colleges that offer MBA and for those which run postgraduate diploma in management programs.
CMAT 2019 Important Dates
|CMAT 2019 Important Dates|
|Registration Start date||October 2018|
|Registration End date||December 2018|
|Admit Card download date||January 2019|
|CMAT Exam Date||January 2019|
|CMAT Result declaration||January 2019|
|Print out of Score Cards||January 2019|
CMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply for CMAT online exam.
CMAT 2019 Test Fee
- General/OBC: Rs.1400 + Bank charges as applicable
- SC/ST/PD: Rs.700 + Bank charges as applicable
CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The computer-based CMAT 2017 will have the following four sections with multiple choice questions. (MCQ)
|S. No.||Type of Questions||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
CMAT 2019 Registration
For new User Register here
For existing User Register here
Important links on Mock Questions: