NMAT by GMAC 2022 exam will be conducted over a 75-day window starting from October 2022 to December 2022. It is time to start preparing for the NMAT exam with full strength. Graduate Management Admission Council TM helps NMAT 2022 aspirants prepare with ease. The NMAT by GMACTM preparation material is available on the official nmat.org.in website.
Before we go into further details, let us look at the NMAT 2022 exam pattern:
- NMAT 2022 exam is a speed-based exam with 120 questions in 120 minutes.
- There is no Negative Marking
- For every correct answer candidate can score +3 marks.
- There are three sections - Language Skills (36), Quantitative Skills (36), Logical Reasoning (36)
- There is sectional time limit - Language Skills (28 mins), Quantitative Skills (52 mins), Logical Reasoning (40 mins) and candidates can choose the order in which they want to attempt the sections.