CAT 2019 Result and CAT 2019 scorecard has been released by Indian Institute of Management on Saturday, 4th January 2020 at 11.30 am. The result for CAT 2019 has been released on the official website iimcat.ac.in. Click here to check and download your scorecard for CAT 2019. The CAT 2019 scorecard will be valid till 31st January 2020.
Steps to check CAT 2019 Results
1. Go to the official website of CAT 2019 – iimcat.ac.in
2. Click on the link “Login” under “Download CAT 2019 Score Card”
3. Enter your User ID and Password
4. Download the Score Card
CAT 2019 Score Card
The CAT 2019 Score Card is an important document, which is required during further admission rounds. The score card contains the following details:
1. Personal Details
2. Contact Details
3. Category Details
4. Test Details
5. Scaled Score
6. Percentile Score
7. Instructions for post CAT 2018 result activities
CAT 2019 Scaled Score: Scores are scaled to ensure fairness to all the candidates and remove the variation arising due to different difficulty levels of the exam papers offered in the two slots.
CAT 2019 Percentile Score: A percentile score reveals the candidate’s relative score in comparison to other candidates. For example, if 100 candidates appeared and a candidate’s rank is 35, this means that 65 candidates scored less that that particular candidate. So, the percentile score of that particular candidate will be 65/100 x 100= 65 percentile.
Post CAT 2019 Results
Now that the CAT 2019 result has been declared, the aspirants should brace themselves for the next round of the admission process. The following points need to be kept in mind:
1. The official Cutoff will be declared by the IIMs and the institutes will shortlist the candidates for further selection rounds like WAT, GD and PI. The CAT 2019 percentile will vary from institute to institute.
2. A majority of other business schools will declare their cutoffs after the CAT 2019 result is declared
3. Shortlisted candidates shall be invited to participate in the selection procedure, which includes WAT, GD, Extempore, Case Study and Personal Interview (varies from institute to institute).
4. The final merit list will be prepared by the institutes on the basis of a candidate’s performance in CAT 2019, selection rounds and overall profile.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous