CAT Application Form 2019: The year is moving fast towards the most awaited months when thousands of aspirants across the country will realise their dreams of making it to the best business institutes of the country and kick start their careers. The CAT 2019 Registration Process will open in August 2019 to enable them to fill the CAT Application Form 2019. The entire process for CAT 2019 will be online, just like previous years. Keep the following things in mind before you apply for CAT 2019.
Registration for CAT 2018 opened in August last year and closed in September last year. Hopefully for CAT 2019 also similar dates will accrue. A certain procedure needs to be followed to fill up the application form which is online and then the candidate gets registered. you are being given plenty of links in the space down below on these pages. Read carefully and fill up to gain registration number and registration Id.
CAT 2019 Eligibility
Even before the registration process for CAT 2019 begins, the candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria to confirm whether they are eligible to apply or not. The aspirants who wish to apply for CAT 2019 exam need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree from a recognized university with 50 % marks. (Different categories such as SC/ ST/ PWD should have 45%.
- The applicants who are in final year, awaiting their results can also apply. Such candidates shall be required to submit their proof of eligibility as soon as possible. Read more about CAT Eligibility Criteria
CAT Application Form 2019
The Registration for CAT 2019 will begin in August 2019 as the CAT Notification 2019 will released by the concerned authority. The notification of CAT 2019 exam is likely to come out in the first week of August 2019. The aspirants have a month long window within which they are expected to complete the CAT 2019 Application process and submit the required entrance fee. The candidates must note that the CAT application form process 2019 is completely online, so they should create a functional email id before applying.
The candidates who wish to appear for the CAT 2019 entrance exam can apply online from the commencement of registration, tentatively in the first week of August 2019 till the last date of registration, tentatively in the last week of September 2019. Following this, the candidates can make corrections in their application form after which it shall be submitted for the final time. The candidates can expect to receive their admit cards for the CAT 2019 exam from October 2019 to November 2019. The exam is likely to take place in the last week of November 2019.
CAT Application Form Process 2019
The CAT Application form process 2019 involves a number of steps that the candidates must adhere to, in order to submit their application properly. The steps are :
- The candidates must register themselves on www.iimcat.ac.in, which is the official website for the CAT exam. After they register themselves by providing their email id and mobile number, they shall be sent an auto-generated mail containing their User ID and password on their registered email and mobile number.
- After the candidates log in, they will get access to the CAT Application form 2019.
- The candidates will be required to fill in their personal details, their academic history, work experience, programmes.
- The candidates need to upload their photograph (30 mm x 45 mm, less than 80 kb, JPEG/ JPG) and signature (80 mm x 35 mm, less than 80 kb, JPEG/ JPG).
- The candidates will have to make the payment online either through Credit/ Debit Card or Netbanking.
- Once the payment is cleared, candidates can download and print the filled-in application form and keep it with them for future references.
CAT Application Form Fee 2019
The application fee for the CAT 2019 exam is Rs 1800 for Unreserved Category (General/ OBC) and Rs 900 for Reserved Category (SC/ ST/ PWD).
CAT Admit Card 2019
After submitting the CAT application form, the candidates will be able to download their admit cards from October 2019 to November 2019. The admit card should be kept safely as the candidate will not be allowed to write the exam without it.
The CAT Application Form 2019 should be filled very carefully by the candidates as they shall be responsible for all information provided in it and any mistake could disqualify them.
Stay ahead and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous