What is NMAT 2021 exam?
- NMAT 2021 is a multiple-choice questions-based exam with 108 questions in 120 minutes.
- It is conducted at a national level in India and international level in four countries – Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka.
- NMAT exam is conducted by Graduate Management Global Connection (India) Private Limited (GMGC), a subsidiary of GMAC.
- The exam dates for NMAT 2021 will be announced in 3 August 2021 to 10 November 2021 on nmat.org.in.
- It will be conducted over a 75-day window from 14 October 2021 to 27 December 2021.
- The NMAT 2021 registration will start in 3 August 2021. Click here to check all important dates related to NMAT by GMACTM 2021 exam.
Here are some important things regarding NMAT exam and reasons why it is a popular exam among students:
Give Exam as per Convenience
- Candidates can appear for the NMAT 2021 exam as per their convenience anytime between the 75-day window from 14 October 2021 to 27 December 2021.
- Students can re-schedule NMAT exam, but no later than 72 hours before the scheduled date of the test to a different date, time or test center (subject to availability) by paying the applicable fee of INR 1000 + Applicable taxes.
Appear Multiple Times for NMAT Exam
- Candidates can appear for the NMAT 2021 exam up to THREE times, i.e. write the exam once and then re-take two more times. This gives a chance to improve upon scores.
No Negative Marking
- There is no negative marking in NMAT 2021 exam; thus, the candidates feel no pressure while making any last minute educated guess.
Increased Number of NMAT 2021 Test Centers
- In the last two to three years, the number of NMAT test venues have increased by 20 new centers.
- The NMAT 2021 exam will be conducted in 58 test centers across more than 44 cities in India.
- NMAT 2021 exam will be conducted in 4 international test centers located in Nepal (Katmandu), Bangladesh (Dhaka), Sri Lanka (Colombo), and Bhutan (Thimpu).
NMAT 2021 Accepting Institutes
- The NMAT 2021 score will be accepted by 47 management institutes and universities across four countries – India (30), Nigeria (5), South Africa (7) and the Philippines (5).
Additional Payment Options
- NMAT applicants are provided with multiple payment options to pay for NMAT 2021 Registration / Late Registration / Retake Application such as:
- Credit Cards – Visa & MasterCard
- Debit Cards – Visa & MasterCard
- American Express
- Net Banking
- Diners Club
- Mobile Wallets
- NMAT 2021 Rescheduling can only be done via Credit Card
Various Login Modes
- NMAT authorities provide the advantage of multiple login methods to the applicants like Login through Facebook, Google, One Time Password (OTP), and previous year credentials.
Improved Official NMAT Preparation Resources
- NMAT by GMACTM provides an official guide for 2021 for INR 899 only on Amazon and Flipkart websites.
- The guide contains discussion of concepts of each section with relevant examples, useful tips & strategies to approach and ace the exam.
- Their guide includes 480 (240 new) questions from previous NMAT years with detailed answers and explanations.
- It also contains 625 practice questions with answers and explanations.
- Candidates also get an access code for NMAT by GMAC™ Official prep online practice exam
- Candidates can register for free practice exam here.
- Also, candidates can buy (for INR 499) two more practice exam with detailed answers and explanations.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous