General Awareness section is always a stumbling step that or a roadblock for many students across competitive examinations. Similarly, for the aspirants of CMAT 2019, the section of general awareness which deals with current affairs of domestic and international events could prove to be a speed breaker in their smooth journey towards cracking the exam.
Indeed you can’t build your General awareness overnight hence, it is essential to have fair amount of understanding from the trend of questions which can be asked in CMAT 2019 exam.
Questions on Following Topics are expected in General Awareness
Tips to strengthen your general awareness level
- Read General Awareness topics
- The latest happening around the world should not be taken lightly and you need to concentrate on every event of politics, sports, economy, books, awards, titles, etc.
- To know the latest happenings, read English newspapers daily
You may divide the general awareness section into two parts
Current affairs, for which you need to be aware of the major happenings of the last six months
Static general knowledge for which the most important thing is to read up on everything and satisfy your thirst for knowledge
- You also may make a list of commonly asked things in static GK after reading mock papers such as awards, books, ministers, capitals and governors of Indian states and Indian history etc.
- Now that the CMAT 2019 is so near, expose yourself to many facts and figures of general awareness
- You can give at least two hours daily to prepare for this section as neglecting this section could affect your overall performance and ranking